Sunday, January 13, 2008

Think positive.

In a world where it is easy to find things to complain about, I am going to use this blog to mention as many of the little good things that I notice during the day as I can remember.

My first thought is that this is going to be difficult. Of course this is pessimistic and exemplifies why I need to think about the positive things. I am sure I will get better at seeing the positive things with practice.

To start with I am going to mention the good things that I run into everyday:

My family - Just having a family is such a positive thing. Companionship. Empathy. Support.

My house - I like my house. It insulates me and my family from extremes of weather.

Music - I have to mention this because I listen to and create music everyday. It is my creative outlet. Good music of any genre is enjoyable to listen to. Creating music instantly improves my state of mind.

More positive things to come...

1 comment:

Madison Leigh said...

I'm glad I can help you with your happiness :).