Monday, January 14, 2008

Snow plowing on a private street

I live on a private street. When it snows it gets plowed last and usually very badly. After getting a foot of snow early this morning, I hear the plow go by at 9:00 AM. That is early. I was impressed. Then I looked out the window to see how clear the road was and I was surprised to see that road almost completely clear. The plow driver had taken the extra time to clear the huge piles of snow that other drivers leave. This is important to me because the huge piles are usually directly beside and infront of my car (I park on the street on the outside corner of a elbow in the road). Thank you plow man whoever you are and please come back next time.

1 comment:

Madison Leigh said...

Yes, I second that thanks. It is always nice to go to the grocery store when you need to, and to not worry about Cameron killing himself with the extra ton of snow piled around the car :).